Object / Relational mapping
DADO Object MapperŪ represents the most advanced object/relational mapper application today available for the .NET platform. This allows to map almost every type of object oriented construct on any existing or new database, and this full visually.
- Mapping of object persistency on tables, views and even stored procedures. Possibility to have different mappings for every database operations, for example query on a view, update through a stored procedure and delete through another one.
- Three different ways to map object inheritance on relational structures. Click here to read more about inheritance mapping.
- Mapping on different databases, for example one for reading and one for writing (replication scenario) or just to distribute your object universe on more existing databases in the enterprise network.
- Absolute not intrusive. No base classes or mapping information is required in your model or code.
- Mapping to Oracle, SQL server and Access. More database systems to come in the future. Thanks to a high abstraction of the underlying database, in most cases you can change the underlying database system without any new design or mapping update.
- Import of existing database schemas through the database import wizard
- Complex queries on object properties in unlimited depth (properties of properties and so on). Transparent handling on inheritance and aggregation queries. Complete OO queries are mapped to any Sql statement
- Own connection pooling for best performance with many clients. Minimum and maximum number of open connections are configurable. More parallel transactions can be kept open for complex transaction processes.
- Support for distributed transactions. A full two-phase distributed transaction system will be implemented in next release
- Mapping of 1:1, 1:n and n:m relationships in object properties and collections
- Automatic handling of DBNull values with null or default values
- Through an open and intuitive API any imaginable mapping can be realized or existing mappings can be extended
- Written completely with Microsoft .NET technology. No legacy or native code.
Go to our download page now and try DADO Database MapperŪ.